Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kymber and Tara

Today Tara and Kymber sang "I Know That My Redeemer Lives" in our Sacrament meeting. They both did a great job. Kymber has a pretty little voice and her and Tara actually harmonized very nice together. Thanks Tara for helping out. We wish our family could have been here to hear them.

5 comments:

Bren's Life said...

They did a Wonderful job together. I felt the Spirit so strong during their song & loved it.. I still think you should video tape it. Even just for your family, it would be something to cherish...
Great Job Kymber & Tara

Tara L. Stradling said...

It was nothing but an honor and privilege to get to sing with Kymber. She's got a beautiful voice!

Shayla Taylor said...

What a beautiful duet. I had no idea that Kimber could sing so well. Tara, you have a lovely voice. Thanks for sharing it in our ward.

Shayla Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Shumway said...

They did sound great. Thanks for asking me to play. I would love to be good at it so I need the practice.