Monday, March 17, 2008

ABC's Of Me

Shayla tagged me last week with this fun game. I am just getting around to it because of our vacation. Enjoy!

A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend: Marissa
C - Cake or pie: Neither I am a brownie person
D - Day of choice: Friday!! Date night with Ron!
E - Essential item: Diapers
F - Favorite color: I love so many colors: red, yellow, orange, pink. . .
G - Gummy bears or worms: I don't care for gummies at all!
H - Hometown: Mesa, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): Jalapeno Poppers with Cream Cheese filling and Raspberry dipping sauce! YUM!!
J - January or July: January: I love the cold in AZ (because it doesn't get that cold I can say that)
K - Kids: 7 Bryndee, Porter, Torie, Kymber, Abby, Ellie, and Taralee
L - Life is incomplete without: My Family
M - Marriage date: 10/24/1992
N - Number of siblings: 4-Leslie, Stacey, Tara, Cassie
O - Oranges or apples: I like both but if I have to choose, Oranges-sweet and juicy!
P - Phobias or fears: Losing the people I love
Q - Quotes: Life = Salsa: Lots of stuff and very hard to resist!
R - Reason to smile: My family, The Gospel
S - Season of choice: Spring!
T - Tag three friends: Marissa, Misty, Jenna
U - Unknown fact about me: I was on the varsity golf team in high school ( I wanted a varsity letter and this was the only way to get one - you signed up no need to try out)
V - Very favorite store: Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls
W - Worst habit: Spending to much time reading blogs
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound. You get to see something fun with x-ray you usually see something bad.
Y - Your favorite food: Anything good!
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus

2 comments:

Cassie and Chad said...

I love reading tags, though I already knew everything you said :)

Shayla Taylor said...

I am so impressed that you lettered in golf. I can not even goofy golf! I agree on the brownies! Thanks for the fun read.