Monday, August 25, 2008

Abby's Declaration

Ok Ok Cherai I am moving on...The other day I came to Abby's room and found this posted on the outside of her door...
Translation... It is a picture of a boy with a circle around and a slash through it. It reads No not one peek (in brown letters on the top) I do not like boys (in pink letters in the middle) unless it is my brother (in brown letters on the left) and then signed Abby and Ellie. I love the innocence of little kids. Lets just hope she stays this way a long time.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I love it! You need to laminate this sign and post it on the front door when the boys start coming around in 10 years or so! :)

Cherai said...

Thanks. I am glad my persuation was enough for you. I know I don't know how to spell. That is just like Abby. To the point and a sweetheart.

Marissa said...

I also am glad you moved on - and no more comments about my blog! Abby is definately a cutie, and what a good writer for a little girl!

Bren's Life said...

That is so cute! She did a good job & I like her thinking!!!

melanie said...

That is so dang cute!! You will have to save that one forever. I like how she loves her brother.

Jen Shumway said...

That is a keeper. Save it and put it on their door when they are 16.

bryndee said...

ohhhhh
ive never been able to read that!
torie