Meet the newest addition to the Derrick Family! I didn't even have to go through labor for these! All I can say is I Love Them!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
The Newest Addition To The Derrick Family!
Posted by
Andrea
at
7:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Did you ever think that you would be excited about a washer and dryer? I love getting something that will make my life easier. Have fun using them. I know Sherene loves hers.
Wow, that will change your life! You'll wonder what you ever did without a front loading washer. I love mine, it fits so many more clothes in a single load. Definitely worth it!
Oh, so that's where you've been--doing laundry. I remember getting a new washer and dryer and being excited to do laundry. That lasted until I had to fold them. Maybe it is more efficient and you can blog more...
Seriously...call me sometime. I want to talk about your washer & dryer. I never thought I'd say that to you 20 years ago! :) Anyway, I have a similar set and I'm not happy with them. I want to know what brand yours are. I'm thinking about selling mine and buying a newer version. But I want to know about your first.
Julie, a friend of mine doesn't like hers either and is selling them. She said that they are Whirlpool. Wondering if you have the same ones. My sister has LG and loves them.
If your loving laundry. I'll bring you some of mine. Does it fold too?
That's awesome!!!
I've heard it said that you never give a woman the gift of an appliance because it's insulting.NOT! Those are my favorite gifts, they're the ones that keep on giving. Giving you more and more time to do other things!
All I can say is..."Lucky" (said in your best Napoleon Dynamite voice). I'm not gonna lie, a tad bit jealous here, just a TAD! But, so happy for you, 'cause anyone who has 7 kids and all the laundry that accompanies them, totally deserves fatty nice washer and dryers.
I do two maybe three loads of laundry a week. But, uh, congrats on the gift! ;)
I have them too. They are wonderful. I will put in a big load at night and set the timer, wake up and switch a load and be done by 9:00. Have fun!
i have them too!!!! you are in for a real treat! i still hate to do laundry though!
Post a Comment