Friday, January 16, 2009

I Love This!

Yesterday while I was finishing up dinner Abby got her library book and was reading out loud to Ellie. They were both just as happy as can be and so was I! I love it when my kids act like they like each other. I don't know about anyone else, but it seems these moments like these are few and far between. Because of that, I had to capture it on film. I am so glad I have a working camera again. :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the angle she is laying Abby looks just like Kymber to me.

Cindy said...

Oh--how sweet. you will have to show this picture to them when they are teenagers and really don't like each other.

Allyson & Jere said...

Love those sweet moments. I can't wait 'til my kids can read to eachhother.

Ginger said...

That is a sweet picture! I found some pictures of your kids on my old camera today from when you guys stayed up here with Cherai a few summers ago. The kids all looks so little!

Bren's Life said...

What a cute picture.. That's so sweet..

Nicole said...

Hi Sister Derrick. It's Nicole Baker from Morenci (I live in Mesa now). I found your blog the other day and have enjoyed reading all of it. Your family has grown up and expanded since I use to babysit for you guys! How lovely they are. I left a comment for you and Brother Derrick on your August 8, 2008 blog. It was a memory I had of you both. Anyways, everything seems to be really busy and life keeps flying by for your family. It was great reading about you!

Nicole Baker
nickhun11@yahoo.com

Aussie Sue said...

I know exactly what you mean!! (Even about the camera; mine's still broken....)