Tonight I was working on the computer (OK wasting time on the computer) and Bryndee came out of her room very excited. "Mom you have got to hear this!" Putting her cell phone to my ear she proceeded to play We Thank Thee Oh God For Our Prophet by pushing the buttons on her cell phone. She can't play the piano, but she sure can play the phone. I am so proud! She is so talented!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I agree--she is very talented. She can do anything! She loves to help Kami push the foot pedal when she plays the piano and they have a good time doing it. Maybe Brydnee and Kami can play a duet sometime--ha ha. I love Bryndee and am thankful that she is friends with Kami.
I have to agree. Bryndee is a very sweet girl and very talented! That is funny about the song on her cell phone though!
I guess cell phones are good for ONE thing! Ha Ha
that is so funny, wow the talent and the thought to even try it
It runs in your family.
Wow not only beauty and brains but talent too!!! I bet Tara is so proud! Hey now it's your turn to do the crazy 8's from my blog. I tagged you, so tag...your it!!!
That is Crazy! I have to hear that.. We need to have a talent show & she can do that...
Cell phone buttons can play songs? I had no idea. Way to be creative.
Hilarious. I'm happy her piano lessons stuck somewhat...
Ok, that is funny. At least she;s willing to share her "talents".
That is so cool!
Post a Comment