I woke up this morning and found this list on the table:
1. A giant paint set
2. A Nintendo DS
3. A Barbie House
4. About 5 more Barbies
5. Nail polish
6. Lipstick
7. DS Games (If I get a DS)
8. Pet Shops
9. WebKinz: Bunnie, Rino, Duck, & a Raindeer
10. High School Musical 3 on DVD
11. GRANDPA ALLAN TO GET BETTER!!!!
Isn't she a sweetheart? All I want is number 11 also! I love you Dad!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Abby's Christmas List
Posted by
Andrea
at
8:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a sweetheart! I didn't even realize she knew how to read & write...
How cute! Man, I wish my kids could tell me what they want for Christmas. It is torture this year trying to figure it out--aren't teenagers fun! Hope your dad feels good soon.
What a fun thing to wake up to and put a smile on your face all day long. I love those sweet moments! Hope your dad is doing well.
That is so cute she has a tender heart.
How cute. Don't tell your dad he only made #11. :)
Abby is so sweet. How she and Sydney are such great friends I will never know. I guess opposites attract. By the way Sydney is counting down the days until Abby comes.
Andi,
I'm still praying for you and your family! Sounds like your dad is in Abby's prayers also and those are the sweetest prayers.
Love,
Sherry
Post a Comment